Friday, October 25, 2013

Our Guest Designer ~ Mary

Good Morning!  Mary is our guest designer this week.  You can view her winning card found here.  Mary made this super cute card for our 3-2-1 challenge.  This week's challenge we are creating cards using' 3 shapes (can be all the same or different), 2 pattern papers, and 1 ribbon'

Isn't this just the cutest card ever?  I love those owls, they are adorable!  Be sure to stop by and visit Mary's blog:  Krafting Mama

  
My name is Mary W.  I work full time as an ID tech, both fingerprinting and identifying people who have been arrested.  I have been married for almost 30 years and we have 3 kids aged 28, 25 and 15.  I started crafting about 5 years ago when I got the baby Cricut as a Christmas gift.  I was hooked!  Since then I've gotten the Expression and the Silhouette Cameo.  I usually only have a chance to play with my toys one day a week - I wish it were more!!

my blog: 
http://kraftingmama.blogspot.com/

My card is cut from Miss Kate Cuttables free file!  The cute little pumpkin face is Peachy Keen Cornies

 
Remember, there's still time to play along with our challenge this week, the linky collection will remain open until Sunday 12 noon EST.  To enter your card in our challenge please see the post below.  Have a great day!


No comments: