Friday, October 18, 2013

Our Guest Designer, Dori

Hi everyone!  Our guest designer this week is Dori.  You can see her winning card here.

Dori made this awesome Halloween card for our challenge this week!  Don't you just love the trio of images and the cool pattern paper behind them?!!  This is a super cute card!!! 

Be sure to stop on by Dori's blog Live, Love, Laugh...and Craft:  http://www.rtjmomcraft.blogspot.com/

  
My name is Dori Shelton and I am USMC spouse and mom to three beautiful children. I have been an avid paper crafter for almost 10 years now. I started during my husband's first deployment and I have loved it every since. I find that it focuses me, helps me slow down and take a breath during a hectic day. Stop by and visit my blog when you can. I'm not always the best at updating it regularly...but I do always appreciate visitors! Thank you so much for this wonderful honor!

 
Remember, there's still time to play along with our challenge this week, the linky collection will remain open until Sunday 12 noon EST.  To enter your card in our challenge please see the post below.  Have a great day!


No comments: