Friday, October 4, 2013

Our Guest Designer ~ Brenda

Welcome to our weekly guest designer post!  This week our guest designer is Brenda.  If you'd like to see Brenda's winning card you can view it here.  Brenda made us a card for our '3 or more pattern papers' challenge this week. 

I am really enjoying our challenge this week because I love seeing how all of you are mixing up those papers and Brenda's card is a beautiful example of that.  I love the mix of papers on her card and especially how she created the notched out corners on the strips of paper along the bottom of her card, so very creative!  

Be sure to stop by and visit Brenda's blog- 's blog- www.roseblossomlegacies.com  Thank you, Brenda for being our guest designer this week!


 
 
Brenda
My name is Brenda, and I am thrilled to be a guest designer for ABC Challenges!  I am blessed to work with paper and ink every single day.  I am a full-time Close To My Heart Consultant and it is one of the greatest joys of my life!
Our family lives in beautiful Minnesota.   I have a wonderfully supportive husband, a fabulous 24 year-old son, and two very spoiled pets.  If I am not paper crafting, chances are that you'll find me bird watching, reading, or experimenting in the kitchen.  I'd love for you to visit my blog at
www.roseblossomlegacies.com
 
Remember, there's still time to play along with our challenge this week, the linky collection will remain open until Sunday 12 noon EST.  To enter your card in our challenge please see the post below.  Have a great day!

2 comments:

Ger said...

Gorgeous card Brenda, I love it! Thanks for being a fabulous Guest Designer. Ger x

Janis said...

Brenda is AWESOME! Love your project, Brenda! :) Janis