Friday, October 11, 2013

Our Guest Designer ~ Anne

Hi everyone!  Our guest designer this week is Anne!  If you would like to see Anne's winning card you can view it here.  Anne made this card for our kid's challenge this week.  You can create any card for a child.  Let's pull out those super cute stamps create a card and come play along with us!  

I love the sweet image with all the books on Anne's card!  Her sentiment is from Dr. Seuss, how fitting for this week's challenge!  Super job, Anne!  We hope you can take a moment to stop by and visit Anne's blog- AnneMade http://annemade-it-for-you.blogspot.co.uk/  Thank you, Anne for being our guest designer this week!




[me4.bmp]  

Well I guess you must already know my name as my card making identity of annemade is a dead give away. I live on the Isle of Wight with my Border Collie called Kofi.  Yes - after Kofi Annan.  I'm a lucky girly who has inherited some very crafty genes, but sadly nothing that has made me so much money that I can give up my day job as a manager in the civil service.  As much as I enjoy my work, I would so love to craft all day.  Outside of work I can be found crafting or running around an agility ring with my dog.  Quite frankly there's very little time for anything else when you're creative - wouldn't you agree?


Remember, there's still time to play along with our challenge this week, the linky collection will remain open until Sunday 12 noon EST.  To enter your card in our challenge please see the post below.  Have a great day!

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a cute card. Love the autumn colouring and the reading theme.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Jackie said...

Love your card Anne...it's so very cute! Congrats on being our Guest Designer this week & hope you continue to play along with us!!!!!