Friday, September 20, 2013

Our Guest Designer - Pam

Hi everyone!  Fall is fast approaching, where did our summer go?!!  This week our guest designer is, Pam!  If you'd like to see Pam's winning card you can view it here.  Pam made this really cute fall card for our 'Fall' challenge this week.  I love the layout on her card and the super cute boy image is just darling, what a wonderful 'Fall/Autumn' card!  I really like her hemp and button embellishment, just perfect!

If you have a minute be sure to stop by and visit Pam's blog- Expressions With Heart   Thanks for being our guest designer this week, Pam!

PamSparksPileOfLeaves700

Thank you for inviting me to be the guest designer this week and to share a Fall card.  I started stamping in April of 1994 and haven't looked back!  So many fun stamping styles and techniques later and I'm still learning and trying new things…so much inspiration everywhere!  I started blogging in January of 2009, Expressions with Heart is the name of my blog. Happy Fall!

Remember, there's still time to play along with our challenge this week, the linky collection will remain open until Sunday 12 noon EST.  To enter your card in our challenge please see the post below.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

Helle / A Spoonful of Crafts said...

Absolutely stunning. I'm a new follower through GFC.Hop that you'll find time to visit my blog sometime.
Have a nice day.