Friday, September 6, 2013

Meet Our Guest Designer ~ Clare

Hi everyone!  I hope you are enjoying your week so far!  Our guest designer for this week is Clare.  You can view her winning card found here.  Clare made this gorgeous card for our 'Coloring With Markers' challenge!  Just look at that amazingly colored flower image and the pretty borders and butterfly with the pearls!!   Such a pretty card!  Thanks so much, Clare!  Be sure to stop by and visit Clare's blog:  Designs by Distressed Miss


 
I am a self confessed stampaholic, well actually I am pretty obsessed with anything to do with papercrafting. In 2004 I decided to turn my obsession into more than just a hobby and opened my craft shop in Horncastle, Lincolnshire 'Cloudnine Crafts'. I never grow tired of papercrafting and like many others my stash just keeps growing! I have been very lucky and honoured to be part of many fantastic design teams past and present and I have met some amazing fellow crafters who have taught me so much for which I am very grateful.

Happy crafting!
 
Remember, there's still time to play along with our challenge this week, the linky collection will remain open until Sunday 12 noon EST.  To enter your card in our challenge please see the post below.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi Patty, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/