Monday, September 23, 2013

ABC45 Winners

We enjoyed seeing all your fall cards!  It sure feels like fall here today in the north east and the leaves are changing colors already, it's sooo pretty!

The 'Winner' from our 'Fall Theme' Challenge is-
 

Congratulations!  Be sure to grab the 'Winner' badge for your blog.  You will find it on the left hand side bar and please link the badge back to this blog.  Thanks for playing along and congratulations again on being chosen our challenge 'Winner'.  You are also invited to join us  as a guest designer.  I will be sending you an email later today with more details about our upcoming challenge.
 
Our 'Top 3' card winners are- (listed in numerical order)
Click on their names to visit their blogs!
 
 
 
 

Be sure to grab the 'Top 3' badge for your blog.  You will find it on the left hand side bar and please link the badge back to this blog.  Thanks for playing along and congratulations on being chosen within the 'Top 3'.  They were All Beautiful Cards!
 
We now have a Facebook Favorite!  I'll be posting our weekly Facebook Favorite here in our weekly winners post.  You are welcome to follow us on Facebook, our page can be found here  
Our Facebook Favorite for this week is-
 
Be sure to grab your Facebook Favorite badge from the left hand side bar and please link it back to our challenge blog.  Would you like to be our Facebook Favorite next week?  All you need to do is play along with our challenges and we could feature your card next!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh my goodness! I am thrilled that you chose my card, and I am excited to be a guest designer for you!!

Vickie ODell said...

How lovely to see that you highlighted my card in your top 3 this week. Thank you! I always enjoy being inspired by your cards each week!

Andrea W said...

Thanks for selecting my card as part of your top 3. I always enjoy playing along with your challenges.

Patricia H. said...

Thank you, Design Team, for choosing my card as one of the Top 3! Congratulations to Brenda, Vickie and Andrea, and Sue, too!