Friday, August 16, 2013

Our Guest Designer Vicki

Our guest designer for this week is Vicki and you can see her winning card found here.  Vicki made this wonderful card for our 'SIP' challenge this week.  There's still time to play along and we'd love to have you join us!  This week we are making cards using the acronym 'SIP'- using only Stamps, Ink, and Paper.

Thank you, Vicki for being our guest designer this week!  Your card is just perfect and I really love  your background behind the tree image, very creative!  Be sure to take a minute to stop by Vicik's blog:  Stamp Smiles


 
Hello friends!  So happy to be here with you as a guest designer for this challenge!  I have been crafting with rubber stamps for several years and really enjoy the therapy that it can provide in my life.  My favorite craft medium is to color with my Copic markers.  I would be delighted if you'd like to stop by my Stamp Smiles blog so that I can share a smile with you! :-)   Thanks for much for having me here with you and I hope you'll join in the challenge with us!
 
Remember, there's still time to play along with our challenge this week, the linky collection will remain open until Sunday 12 noon EST.  To enter your card in our challenge please see the post below.  Have a great day!

8 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Thanks so much for having me as your GDT this time! It's a wonderful challenge and I appreciate your lovely post here! :) HUGS

Asha said...

Love that card!

Faith A said...

Beautiful card

Donna Ellis said...

How lovely this card is - so peaceful and gentle. Congratulations to Vicki! hugs, de

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh wow Vicki this is so lovely. What a gorgeous background you've made. Thanks so much for being our guest designer this week at ABC Challenges. Hugs D

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh wow Vicki this is so lovely. What a gorgeous background you've made. Thanks so much for being our guest designer this week at ABC Challenges. Hugs D

Papercrafting Princess said...

It's beautiful!

Bunny said...

This really is a beautiful card.