Friday, August 30, 2013

Meet Our Guest Designer, Janis Lewis!

Happy Friday!  Our guest designer this week is Janis.  You can view her winning card here.  Janis made this amazingly beautiful butterfly card for our 'No Flowers' challenge this week.  I love how she did the butterfly with the wings, so creative!

Please take a moment to stop by her blog, called- Pause Dream Enjoy.  Janis makes such lovely cards, I just love  her style!  Thanks again, Janis for being our guest designer this week!


Hello! What an honor to be the Guest Designer today for ABC Challenges! My name is Janis Lewis, and I started my Pause Dream Enjoy blog in May 2009, but I've been scrapbooking, crafting, and cardmaking since the early 90's. Last week my husband and I celebrated our 27th Wedding Anniversary. Eek! We have 4 children and 2 grand-boys. I'm a stay at home mom with our special needs youngest daughter. I'd love you to visit my blog and leave me a link to your's. Participating in challenges is one of my most favorite things to do. I find crafting so relaxing and enjoy meeting others who share my hobby. Enjoy your day! Smiles! :) Janis

Remember, there's still time to play along with our challenge this week, the linky collection will remain open until Sunday 12 noon EST.  To enter your card in our challenge please see the post below.  Have a great day!

2 comments:

Janis said...

Thank you so much for this honor! :) Janis

Ger said...

A very unique card, amazing! Ger x