Friday, August 23, 2013

Meet Our Guest Designer, Christine

Hello and thanks for stopping by our challenge blog.   This week's challenge is to create a card using 'Lots of Layers' and our guest designer for this week, Christine has made an amazing card with lots of beautiful layers!   If you'd like to see Christine's winning card, you will find it here.  

Thank you, Christine for being our guest designer this week!  All the layers on your card are wonderful and I love the pretty green and pinks, the beautiful flowers, and sweet nurse image too.  Be sure to take a minute to stop by Christine's blog:  Nana Seaside's Crafting Creations

ABC GDT chall layers
My real name is Christine Craig  aka nanaseaside     http://www.nanaseaside.blogspot.com/
which is the name of my blog..& what my grand children call me as I live in a old quaint small fishing town on the north east coast UK.. where I have been lucky to live for the past 19yrs..

I've been a crafter all my life, knitting sewing (bridal wear my favourite) cross stitch. I saw some crafting programmes on TV some 8yrs ago the rest is history..lol  I have the the privilege to be on a Dt on some awesome chall blogs which I love to be involved with..  
 
Remember, there's still time to play along with our challenge this week, the linky collection will remain open until Sunday 12 noon EST.  To enter your card in our challenge please see the post below.  Have a great day!

No comments: