Monday, August 12, 2013

ABC40 'SIP' Stamps, Ink, Paper

Hi everyone!  We have a fun challenge for you this week and we hope you can play along.  This week's challenge reminds me of when I first began stamping and I didn't have a very many supplies to work with, so lets see what you can create using just:  stamps, ink, and paper!

ABC40 'SIP' Stamps, Ink, Paper
 
SIP is a well-known acronym used in paper crafting when we want to focus on keeping things simple.  SIP stands for:  Stamps, Ink, Paper.  This week we are creating cards using only Stamps, Ink and Paper. You can use pattern paper too.

Don't have a blog?  No problem, we will visit your online gallery; simply use the keywords ABC40 for this challenge.
 
Below are our design team cards to get you inspired.  Be sure to click on their names to visit their blogs! 
 
 
 
 
 


A few things to remember-

--Challenges are limited to cards only.
--You may enter up to 3 times, but please make a new card for each entry.
--You may combine this challenge with up to 10 challenges total.
--Please link this challenge within your blog post.
--When uploading please link your blog post entry, not your blog URL/address.
--No back linking, please make a new card for this challenge.

--In order to be chosen a 'Winner' or 'Top 3' you must follow the posted challenge and our blog challenge rules posted above.

Be sure to grab our blog challenge badge (at the top left sidebar) and become a follower.

When entering the challenges please be sure to use your correct email address since that is the email I will be using to contact the winner about being a guest designer.

6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Really beautiful creations here using the SIP concept! Thanks for the inspiration! HUGS

Christine said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as your winner ..I have replied to pattys email looking forward to joining you as a guest designer..

smiles Christine x

Jenny McIlwain said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cass said...

Great projects, thansk for the inspiration

Andrea W said...

Thanks for the wonderful inspiration and challenge! It really took me back to the basics.

Sheila H said...

Card number 18 is mine. Somehow the title of my blog post is beneath the card instead of my name - my error, I'm sure. Please excuse my mistake.