Friday, July 26, 2013

Meet our Guest Designer ~ Vivi

Good morning!  Our guest designer this week is, Vivi and you can see her winning card found here.  Vivi made this beautiful, double embossed card for our challenge this week.  Be sure to stop by and visit her blog, she does such lovely work!  Her blog is 'Handmade by Vivi'.  We hope you can come play along with us!

 


My name is Vivi Casale, I`m 45 yo, married with no children and live in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
I`m in paper crafting for about 10 years now and it all started with quilling technique.. I just could not believe what could be done with 3mm of stripes of papers..  I got crazy about it till I find out the world of rubber stamping...  fell in love immediately...  and now  cant live without my copic makers and my stamps...  just love to make a card!! and love how it can bright someones day!! 
I`m totally thrilled to be chosen for the Guest Designer, what an honor, and I hope to inspire you in this challenge! 

Thank you so much!  Remember, there's still time to play along with our challenge this week, the linky collection will remain open until Sunday 12 noon EST.  To enter your card in our challenge please see the post below.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

Darling card, Vivi, with the best color combination! Love the way the green pops everything out. Super sweet!