Friday, July 5, 2013

Guest Designer ~ Shelby

Shelby is our guest designer this week.  You can see Shelby's winning card here.  She made this gorgeous card for our anything goes challenge.  I love anything goes challenges because it really gives you the chance to be creative like Shelby did!  I love the beautiful image, pearls, and quote on her card!  Thank you so much, Shelby!  Be sure to stop by and visit her blog Color of Happy.

Shelby

Hi everyone!   I live with my family in beautiful Colorado.  I picked up my first copic marker in mid 2010, and I'm now a self confessed addict of all things Copic (and paper too if I'm being hones). I'm fortunate now to be a full-time SAHM now and I definitely love creating and playing with paper, markers and stamps more than my previous real job!  I currently teach multiple Copic workshops/classes at my LSS and truly enjoy seeing the students become passionate about their coloring and discover what they are capable of creating.
 
Thank you so much!  Remember, there's still time to play along with our challenge this week, the linky collection will remain open until Sunday 12 noon EST.  To enter your card in our challenge please see the post below.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

Wow, Shelby! What a gorgeous card - and a beautiful scene to match your sentiment - lovely.