Monday, July 29, 2013

ABC38 'Use Up Scraps'

We have a fun challenge for you this week!  Ever wonder what to do with all your paper scraps?  I bet you have them in a box or drawer somewhere.  Well, this challenge will have you digging up those scraps and putting them to use!  We can't wait to see what you create!

I have a special announcement this week!  We are welcoming Sarah to our design team.  Sarah will be staying with us until the end of August.  Welcome, Sarah and thank you so much for joining us.  We are honored to have you with us!  Be sure to visit Sarah's blog- Sarah Stone Creations.
  
[meals+038.jpg]
 
Hi, I'm Sarah. I'm so excited to be part of this design team! I've been trying to improve my card-making technique, so being asked onto ABC Challenges DT is really an honor!

I was raised in Ohio, then in college I studied German in Berlin, which is where I met my husband. He is from Alabama, so we moved there after we got married in 2004. We moved to Wisconsin in 2010 when my husband found work here, and we're still here. I have 3 children, ages 6, 4, and 1, two girls and a boy.

My mom got me into scrapbooking when I started college, and I still scrapbook all my pictures. I have always made homemade cards, but I really got into it when I started consulting for Close To My Heart.


In addition to scrapbooking and stamping, I also like to read, crochet and knit, cook, and watch TV with my hubby.  But the most important part of my life is God and his Son, my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.  He saved me from my sins by his blog when I was little, and I am eternally grateful and can't wait to spend eternity with him in heaven.  I love my church and family and try to serve at church in any way I can.

If you like challenges, come check out my Close To My Heart color dare blog, colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.com

ABC38 'Use Up Scraps'

Create any card using up some of your paper scraps or designer series paper scraps.
 

Don't have a blog?  No problem, we will visit your online gallery; simply use the keywords ABC38 for this challenge.   Below are our design team cards to get you inspired.  Be sure to click on their names to visit their blogs!

 


 
 


 
 

A few things to remember-

--Challenges are limited to cards only.
--You may enter up to 3 times, but please make a new card for each entry.
--You may combine this challenge with up to 10 challenges total.
--Please link this challenge within your blog post.
--When uploading please link your blog post entry, not your blog URL/address.
--No back linking, please make a new card for this challenge.

--In order to be chosen a 'Winner' or 'Top 3' you must follow the posted challenge and our blog challenge rules posted above.

Be sure to grab our blog challenge badge (at the top left sidebar) and become a follower.

When entering the challenges please be sure to use your correct email address since that is the email I will be using to contact the winner about being a guest designer.

3 comments:

Karen Petitt said...

Tfs gorgeous DT creations and thanks for the fab challenge hugs Karen

cass said...

Lots of beautiful cards made from scraps

cotnob said...

Thank you for the great challenge and fabulous DT inspiration.
Pauline
x