Friday, June 14, 2013

Our Guest Designer ~ Tracie

Good Morning everyone!  I'd like to take a minute to say thank you to our DT gals who have helped me out so much this past week!  My daughter graduated high school last week and I was busy with her party so I wasn't around much and the DT gals have helped me out so much!
Our guest designer this week is Tracie C and her blog is Crafty Creations.  Be sure to stop by and visit her blog, she does such lovely work!  Thank you, Tracie for being our guest designer this week.  The card you made for our 'Animals' challenge is just adorable!  I love, love, love, the lasso!  That's so creative!  And your coloring is perfect too!



I am so excited to be chosen as the Guest Designer for “ABC” Challenges this week.  I have always lived in the Midwest and love all aspects of crafting.  I was in 4-H as a young girl and tried every craft out there from knitting, crocheting, tole painting and quilting.  I grew frustrated with how long it took to finish these projects.  I attended a card making class taught by a co-worker about 5 years ago and have been addicted ever since.  I love all the people I have met with this hobby.  I love going to crops, seminars, classes and meeting people who have the same interests. 

I am currently teaching a few classes at Remember This Remember That in Gardner Kansas and love it.  The owners and manager are fantastic and great to work with.

I chose a Mo Manning image for this card.  The country girl in me loves any image with a cowgirl in it.  Thanks Patty for such great inspiration in ABC Challenges. 
Thank you so much!  Remember, there's still time to play along with our challenge this week, the linky collection will remain open until Sunday 12 noon EST.  To enter your card in our challenge please see the post below.  Have a great day!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Wow! Your card is gorgeous Tracie!!! I love your coloring & layout...congrats on being our Guest Designer this week Hun! You did an awesome job!!!

carsondcat said...

Cute card and congrats on being Guest Designer.

Donna Ellis said...

Congratulations, Tracie! A darling card!