Friday, June 21, 2013

Guest Designer ~ Marie

Welcome to our weekly guest designer post and this week we have a super cute summer themed card made by our guest designer, Marie.  You can see Marie's winning card here.

Thank you, Marie for making this lovely summer themed card for our challenge this week.  My 4 year old little girl is sitting next to me and she said she likes the pretty girl on your card and I agree!  your card is beautifully done, everything from the image to all of the perfect details and I love the mix of papers too!  I'm ready for a day at the beach now!  If you have a minute be sure to stop by and visit Marie's blog:   Marie / Cards by MI 



Hi everyone, I'm having the great honour to be guest designing for the ABC challenges this week. My name is Marie but I almost everytime sign my cards "Cards by Mi". I live in Kalmar, Sweden and use crafting as my relief from pain and to get my mind sorted and relaxed, just like so many other of you out there. Crafting has been a big part all the time of my life. Getting sick and wasn't allowed to move around I spend my time playing with paper and pens, crochet needles, cross stitching and stuff like that. My granny thought me everything I needed to know and still to this day I always have her in my mind when I'm crafting. - Don't leave the back side sloppy was she always saying to me, refering to the back of my projects. So that's what I carry with me. I hope I will be able to spend many more years doing what I love creating and sharing my love of crafting here in the blogland. Once again thanks to the ABC challenges for having me as a guest this week. Happy crafting everyone!

Thank you so much!  Remember, there's still time to play along with our challenge this week, the linky collection will remain open until Sunday 12 noon EST.  To enter your card in our challenge please see the post below.  Have a great day!

2 comments:

Ger said...

A gorgeous card Marie, perfect for Summer! Ger x

carsondcat said...

Lovely Card and the image is adorable.