Friday, June 28, 2013

Guest Designer ~ Kate

Our guest designer this week is, Kate and you can see her winning card here.  Kate made this darling red, white, and blue card!  Isn't it sweet?  Thank you so much, Kate and be sure to stop by and visit her blog Downrightcrafting.




Kate
 
Hi my name is Kate, I have been crafting all of my life in one way or another and was introduced to the land of blog by a very good crafting friend.  A little timid at first it did not take me long to find my feet and to start entering all the fabulous challenges.  I found copics three years ago and have never looked back, a year ago,  I attended my Copic Certification Class to become a Copic Certified Designer.  I am thrilled to be a DT member on several challenge site along with being the Social Media and DT co ordinator for the Hobby House, and so pleased I was asked to be a GDT for this challenge.
 
Thank you so much!  Remember, there's still time to play along with our challenge this week, the linky collection will remain open until Sunday 12 noon EST.  To enter your card in our challenge please see the post below.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Awesome card Kate! Love how you colored the image & that scrumptious ribbon you used! Congrats on being our Guest Designer this week!!!