Friday, May 3, 2013

Our Guest Designer ~ Sarah

Our guest designesr this week is Sarah!  This week's challenge is to create a Mother's Day card or if you wanted you could create a feminine card.  You can see Sara's winning card here.  Please take a moment to visit her blog - Plain and Fancy Papercrafts

I love the card Sarah made!  The heart shaped doily is beautiful and the image is just darling and colored so nicely.  I really like all the pretty embellishments she used from the flowers to the butterflies and the ribbon too!  Thank you, Sarah for making such a beautiful card!



I have been married to my best friend for 49 (50 in Nov.) years. We have 6 children, 8 grandchildren, and 2 great grandchildren.  I love crafting!  My grandmother taught me to embroider when I was 12 and I've tried lots of different crafts ever since. One day I decided I wanted to start a blog and while I was searching for a subject, I found card challenges. It's been an amazing journey!  I've learned so many new things but the best part is all the awesome, talented friends I have met who challenge me with their creativity!  Thank you, Patricia, for inviting me to join you as a GD!
Thank you so much, Sarah!  Remember, there's still time to play along with our challenge this week, the linky collection will remain open until Sunday 12 noon EST.  To enter your card in our challenge please see the post below.  Have a great day!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Beautiful card Sarah! I love that doily & cute image you colored so nicely! Congrats on being our Guest Designer!!!!!

Leovi said...

Really a stunning composition with beautiful colors!

Donna Ellis said...

Such a delightful, happpy, cheerful card, with soft, feminine colors - Very pretty! Your family sounds beautiful, Sarah. hugs, de