Friday, May 10, 2013

Our Guest Designer ~ Marlies

Our guest designer this week is Marlies and she made this absolutely beautiful card for our 'Tic Tac Toe' challenge this week.  She used ribbon, pearls, and glitter using the chart on our challenge.  I love the pretty flowers and the banners with the letters and the adorable image with perfect coloring too!  Thank you so much, Sarah for making such a beautiful card!

You can see Marlie's winning card here and please take a moment to visit her blog - Scrapcards by Marlies.  

 
Marlies

Hi I’m Marlies, I live in the Netherlands. I’m married and we have two sons and a daughter.
I work part-time and in my spare time I love making scrapcards.  My cards are usually full of flowers and I like adding on lace and pearls.
I colour my stamped images with distress ink but I also like using vintage images. 
I’m honored to be a GDT, thank you for asking me.

Thank you so much, Sarah!  Remember, there's still time to play along with our challenge this week, the linky collection will remain open until Sunday 12 noon EST.  To enter your card in our challenge please see the post below.  Have a great day!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful Marlies! I love those flowers & cute image that you colored so well...congrats on being our guest designer this week!!!

Donna Ellis said...

So sweet and a wonderful way to feature letters on the card front!