Friday, May 24, 2013

Our Guest Designer~ Jennifer H.

Good Morning!  I hope everyone is having a wonderful week and thanks for visiting our challenge blog!  I wanted to take a moment to send our thoughts and prayers to everyone in Moore Oklahoma who has been affected by the devastating tornado.  

Our guest designer this week is Jennifer and she made this gorgeous card for our 'Stamped Backgrounds' challenge.   The flowers on her card are just amazing and I love the beautiful colors and the pretty butterfies and die cuts; love that sentiment too!  Thank you so much, Jennifer!

You can see Jennifer's winning card here and please take a moment to visit her blog - Cards, Scraps, and Other "Junk"!
 







 Hello everyone, I'm Jennifer and I am thrilled to be chosen as this week's GD. Thank you Patty. 
I live in Australia, and will have been married to my best friend for 41 years in July. I love animals, and am owned by quite a few of them. I have been a professional singer for most of my life, and art and craft have been great passions since I was a little girl. Although I occassionally dabble in scrapbooking, it is card making that I love most.

I used a resist technique for the backround of my very orange card (a colour I rarely use), and made my roses by cutting heavy parchment with Spellbinder dies, then colouring them with Distress and Adirondack inks.

Thank you so much!  Remember, there's still time to play along with our challenge this week, the linky collection will remain open until Sunday 12 noon EST.  To enter your card in our challenge please see the post below.  Have a great day!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

This is such a gorgeous card Jennifer! I love those flowers & colors you used....congrats on being our Guest Designer this week!!!!!

Patty Gorka said...

Thank you for being our guest designer, you did a wonderful job making your card!

Danielle Vincent said...

Gorgeous card Jennifer!! Thanks so much for being our guest designer this week. Love your work. Hugs D