Friday, May 31, 2013

Our Guest Designer ~ Angela

Good morning everyone!  Our guest designer this week is Angela and she made a lovely baby card for our sketch challenge this week.  We hope you will come play along with us; this is a great sketch for some clean and simple cards too!
Angela, your baby card is just adorable!  The mix of papers you used is just perfect and the colors are so sweet!  I love the die cut circle, glitter, and button embellishment!  Thank you so much for being our GD this week!  Be sure to take a moment to stop by Angela's blog - Just Monkeying Around.

 Angela Pruisman
Just Monkeying Around...
Thank you for allowing me to be this week's guest designer...I was really excited when I received Patty's email invite! 

Here's a little bit about me:  In addition to taking care of my family (husband, daughter (14) and son (12), along with 2 cats and a dog) I work full-time as an RN on an Orthopedic/Neurology unit, and part time as an Origami Owl Independent Designer.  When I'm not working or driving the "Mom Taxi" I love to make cards! 

I attended a SU! party when I was expecting my daughter; of course I was just planning to go and not buy anything.  Famous last words!  I was hooked from the beginning, and a humble beginning it was.  I started with black ink, paper (not CS) and colored with crayons...yes, really!  I cringe when I think of those early creations!  15 years later I am still stamping and loving it...it's such a great way to relax and I enjoy the friendships I've made over the years.

The sketch this week is awesome...I'm sure I'll be using it again.  I hope you like my card; I did a bit of paper piecing, and added some glitter and a button for embellishment.
  
Thank you so much!  Remember, there's still time to play along with our challenge this week, the linky collection will remain open until Sunday 12 noon EST.  To enter your card in our challenge please see the post below.  Have a great day!

3 comments:

Tracie said...

Angela - Such a cute card. I just love your color choices.

Jackie said...

Your card is just too cute! Thanks so much for being our guest designer this week...FAB work!!!

Danielle Vincent said...

This is absolutely darling Angela! Love the DSP you used and the great doily circle with the onesie. Thanks for being our guest designer this week at ATS&M.