Friday, May 17, 2013

Our Guest Designer ~ Andrea

Hi everyone!  We hope you are enjoying your week so far!  Our guest designer is Andrea and she made a beautiful anniversary card for our wedding and anniversary challenge this week.  That flower image is simply beautiful and colored so nicely and I am amazed and how awesome her sewing is!  Thank you so much, Andrea for making such a beautiful card!

You can see Andrea's winning card here and please take a moment to visit her blog - Savvy Handmade Cards.  


 Andrea Whisman
Hello, I'm Andrea Whisman or you may recognize me as Andrea W when I enter card challenges. I've been married to my wonderful hubby for fifteen years. We met in college and have been inseparable ever since. For as long as I can remember I've always loved creating. I took several art and sewing classes in college for my major in Fashion Merchandising. My card making hobby started two years ago. I had invested a lot money in supplies for scrapbooking but I rarely used them. One day I needed a card and decided to make one myself and an addiction was born. My favorite techinque is embossing and I LOVE using twine. The rose on this Happy Anniversary card was stamped with black StazOn ink and then coloured using a Stampin' Up! blender pen and stampin' pads in Bravo Burgundy, Primrose Petals, Garden Green and Wild Wasabi. I love playing along at 'ABC' Challenges and I'm honored to be a Guest Designer. Thanks for the invite!!!

Thank you so much, Andrea!  Remember, there's still time to play along with our challenge this week, the linky collection will remain open until Sunday 12 noon EST.  To enter your card in our challenge please see the post below.  Have a great day!

2 comments:

Ger said...

Love the rich colours and that flower is fabulous! Thanks for being an amazing Guest Designer! Ger x

Jackie said...

Your card is beautiful Andrea! I love the colors & that gorgeous rose...congrats on being our Guest Designer this week!!!!