Saturday, April 27, 2013

Come join our 'Recycle Challenge'



Good Morning!  There's still time to play along with our 'Recycle' challenge this week!  I had to sew a little league patch on my son's baseball uniform and when I was looking through my sewing basket I came across an old demin patch I was going to throw away and then I stopped and realized that I could use it to make a card and so this is what I came up with.

I used the SU Lattice die to die cut the patch and I used that for the background behind my flowers.  If you'd like to read a little more about my card I have details posted on my blog post found here.

Remember, there's still time to play along with our challenge this week, the linky collection will remain open until Sunday 12 noon EST.  To enter your card in our challenge please see the post below.  Have a great day!

No comments: