Friday, March 22, 2013

Our Guest Designer - Tracey

Our guest designer for this week is Tracey!  Thank you, Tracey for being our guest designer this week.  You can see Tracey's winning card here.  Please take a moment to visit her blog, click on her name below.

I love the card  you made for our 'Bring on the Flowers' challenge!  The colors and all the flowers are perfect for spring!  The flower shower sentiment is adorable and your coloring is amazing too!  Beautifully done!


My name is Tracey Murphy, I’m 44 and Mum to 3 gorgeous children and Nanny to 2 – soon to be 3 fabulous grandchildren!  I work in accounts by day and love to create in my spare time.  Over the years, I’ve had a go at different types of crafting, from cross stitch and sewing to scrapbooking and card making.  I recently fell upon digital stamps and now I’m completely hooked!  I find colouring so therapeutic – it’s where I get my quiet time!   I’m still in the early stages of learning the art of colouring and I find a lot of inspiration/tutorials via the net and from fabulous fellow bloggers!  I’m not quite sure what my style is ...... I just go with the flow and hope the outcome is as nice as it appears in my head, ha ha!!


Thank you so much, Tracey!  Remember, there's still time to play along with our challenge this week, the linky collection will remain open until Sunday 12 noon EST.  To enter your card in our challenge please see the post below.  Have a great day!

5 comments:

Faith A said...

Fabulous card, LURVE the colouring

Atty Fatty said...

sho cute :)

.ATB.

attyfattycrafts.blogspot.in

Tracey Murphy said...

Thank you so very much for having me as your Guest Designer this week and thank you also for your lovely comments :)
Big hugs, Tracey x

Jackie said...

Your card is so pretty Tracey! I love the colors & how you added the ribbon! An absolute gorgeous creation....it's awesome having you as Guest Designer for us this week!!!

Ger said...

Love the flowers. Lovely colouring, love the purple hair it's fab!
Ger x