Friday, March 8, 2013

Our Guest Designer ~ Pat K

Our guest designer for this week is Pat K and she made this gorgeous card for our 'Anything Goes' challenge.  I hope you can join us and play along this week!  Welcome Pat and thank you so much for being our guest designer this week!  You can see Pat's winning card here.

Pat, I'm still speechless over the amazing card you made for us!  All of your details are just incredible!  I love the pretty flowers, the perfect bow, your sewing, and especially at how lovely your image is colored.  Beautifully done!  Please take a moment to visit her blog, click on her name below.




Thank you so much for having me as your GD this week. My first venture into paper crafting was scrapbooking but I soon moved on to card making.    I love to colour with my Copics, am obsessed with collecting paper and now it looks like dies as well!  Digital stamps are my favourite, mostly for their convenience.  My style is rather eclectic….one day I love CAS and the next I want to dump everything onto a card…depending on the image or the recipient.  I’ve been blogging for over a year now and am fortunate to be on some wonderful design teams, past and present.  I’m constantly inspired by the talented artists I meet every day. Hugs, Pat K.

 

Thank you so much, Pat!  Remember, there's still time to play along with our challenge this week, the linky collection will remain open until Sunday 12 noon EST.  To enter your card in our challenge please see the post below.  Have a great day!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Wow! Your card is absolutely gorgeous Pat! Congrats on the Guest Design Team win!!!!!

Ger said...

Stunning in every detail! Ger x