Friday, March 1, 2013

Our Guest Designer ~ Debs

Our guest designer for this week is Debs and she made a card for our sketch challenge.  I hope you can join us and play along this week!  Welcome Debs and thank you so much for being our guest designer this week!  You can see Deb's winning card here.

I love Deb's card that she made for the sketch challenge and check out those flowers!  The image you used is just darling and it's colored so perfectly too!   Super card, Debs!

Please take a moment to visit her blog, click on her name below.



Debs 

I am very happily married to John - my soulmate. Mother of three fantastic sons, Jamie, Aaron & Jack. A recent Grandmother to Oliver and Lola (Apr & May 2011). I am totally addicted to papercrafting - all sorts of styles and techniques but card making is my absolute passion. I have been blogging for nearly 4 years and have made some amazing friends and am honoured to be part of some fabulous Design Teams.

My Blog Link:

Thank you so much, Debs!  Remember, there's still time to play along with our challenge this week, the linky collection will remain open until Sunday 12 noon EST.  To enter your card in our challenge please see the post below.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

Ger said...

A fabulous interpretation of the sketch challenge. Love that image, the pretty die cuts and the rolled roses! Ger x