Monday, March 18, 2013

ABC21 ~ Bring on the Flowers

Welcome to another exciting challenge here at ABC challenges!  I don't know about all of you, but I'm ready for winter to be over and for spring to arrive.  It seems like winter doesn't want to quit this year, but that's okay because we are bringing out the flowers this week!

ABC21  'Bring on the Flowers'
Spring begins this week!  Can you believe it!!?  So this week we are celebrating and enjoying the flowers.  We are making cards with flowers on them.  Your flower can be your stamped image, designer series papers, or even an embellishment.  Just as long as there is a flower somewhere on your card.

Don't have a blog?  No problem, we will visit your online gallery; simply use the keywords ABC21 for this challenge.  

Below are our design team cards to get you inspired.  Be sure to click on their names and visit their blogs!


Jan

Ger


A few things to remember-

--Challenges are limited to cards only.
-- You may enter up to 3 times, but please make a new card for each entry.
--You may combine this challenge with up to 10 challenges total.
--Please link this challenge within your blog post.
--When uploading please link your blog post entry, not your blog URL/address.
--No back linking, please make a new card for this challenge.--In order to be chosen a 'Winner' or 'Top 3' you must follow the posted challenge and our blog challenge rules posted above.

Be sure to grab our blog challenge badge (at the top left sidebar) and become a follower.

When entering the challenges please be sure to use your correct email address since that is the email I will be using to contact the winner about being a guest designer.

Now it's your turn!  Show us the cards you've created, happy crafting!

13 comments:

Irene said...

Would it be possible for you to delete my card number 4 as I think I've made an error when loading my picture.
Thank You.
irene

Stef H said...

boy! am i glad for random.com. i would hate to have to judge. these are all absolutely gorgeous!!!!

hugs :)

Patty Gorka said...

Hi Irene! Sure, I'll delete your #4 entry. Thanks for letting me know :)

Vickie ODell said...

I'm sorry my internet stopped working while I was loading my picture (#23) with your linky tool. I've never had that happen before, so I'm sorry it doesn't look right.

Margie said...

Such pretty cards! All of the different types of flowers are quite inspiring. Thanks for the fun challenge :)

Patty Gorka said...

Vickie, your entry pic looks good. I'm not sure if maybe earlier it didn't look right, but it's great now. If you aren't happy with it you can enter it again and I'll delete your first entry.

Thanks,
Patty

Stamping in Pink said...

Fab DT inspiration and thank you for the great challenge hugs Karen P

Lisa Warren said...

Hello, Fabulous creations from the DT Team. Lisa :)

Mynnette said...

Thanks for the wonderful challenge and the absolutely gorgeous DT work for added inspiration! :)

kraftykaren said...

Really lovely creations from all of you.

Hugs,
K.xx

cotnob said...

Fabulous DT projects, thank you for the inspiration and great challenge.
Pauline
x

Tania Brzovic said...

Great work by the design team. I have linked up one of my cards. I wasn't sure if we were allowed to enter more than once, so even though I posted 2 cards in my blog post, I only officially entered the one. I also wanted you to know that while I linked to your blog, I didn't take the badge yet because I can't remember how to add a badge to my blog :(.

Patty Gorka said...

Tania- We were allowing 3 entries per challenge, but we were thinking of changing that to allow more entries which is why you didn't see it posted anywhere. Until we decide I'd better repost the 3 entries. I'm sorry for the confusion.


To grab a badge you can right click on it and save it to your computer. Then you should be able to add it to your blog from there. If that doesn't work for you I can email it to you. Just send me a message and let me know. My email address is- pebbles4@ptd.net Thanks! Patty