Friday, March 29, 2013

ABC Easter Challenge Reminder - Still Time to Join Us!


Hello everyone and happy Friday to each of you!  Can you believe that Easter is right around the corner already.  Oh my goodness how time flies!  I (Danielle) get the honor of sharing another card with you this week as a reminder that there is still time to play along with our Easter challenge. My sentiment is on the inside of my card rather than on the front because of all the flowers - but I think you can still tell that it has an Easter theme.

I hope that I've inspired you to join us for the Easter card challenge!  We already have so many amazing entries (wow!) - what a great showing of all that talent out there in Blogland.  It will not be an easy choice for the DT to make when it comes to selecting our winners!  If you  haven't joined us yet this week (or ever), now is a great time as you still have a few days to play along.  We'd love to visit you and see what you've shared with us :o).

The linky collection will remain open until Sunday 12 noon EST.  To enter your card in our challenge please see the post below.  Have a great day and a wonderful (and blessed) Easter!


4 comments:

Design Originals by KC said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the popping colors you chose! Thanks for sharing and inspiring! Kathi

Patty Gorka said...

Your card is beautiful, Danielle! The flowers are lovely and I really like all the white on your card and how perfectly you colored the cross image.

Faith A said...

This is beautiful

AnnMarie said...

Wow Danielle!! Beautiful card!! :)