Friday, February 1, 2013

Our Guest Designer ~ Karen

Welcome to this week's guest designer post.  I'd like to introduce you to Karen.  You can see her winning card here.  Welcome Karen and thank you so much for being our guest designer this week! 

Here is Karen's Valentine's Day card for this week's challenge.  Your card is just darling!  I really like the super cute image with the hearts on the tail of the plane and your coloring is terrific!  I love your card layout too!  If you have time stop by and visit Karen's blog (click on her name below).




Hi my name is Karen (Kaz for short! Or Donemark my blog name), I am happily married to Kevin with two wonderful daughters one, married and a teacher the other  just finished training as a paediatric nurse. We live in the beautiful north east of England and have a house full of pets.
I don’t remember a time when I did not do some sort of crafting, but over the last couple of years the cards have taken over from most other crafts, I still do a bit of scrapbooking as I am a keen photographer and Love to travel. I also find time to play badminton and enjoy the beautiful countryside of Durham on my bike.


Thank you so much, Karen!  Remember, there's still time to play along, the linky collection will remain open until Sunday 12 noon EST.  To enter your card in our challenge please see the post below.  Have a great day!

3 comments:

Design Originals by KC said...

Love that card! Thanks for sharing Kaz! Kathi

LuAnn Braley said...

Your husband is a lucky man to get such a cute card!

Ger said...

Fab card Karen, thanks for joining us as Guest Designer this week! Ger x