Friday, February 22, 2013

Our Guest Designer ~ Donna

Good Morning everyone!  Our guest designer for this week is Donna and she's created a card for us for this week's challenge which is to use real or faux stitching on your cards.

You can see Donna's winning card here.  Welcome Donna and thank you so much for being our guest designer this week! 


Donna your card is simply beautiful!  Your details are just perfect and I love all the pretty flowers and your lovely borders and die cuts.  The butterfly and beautifully colored image are just perfect!  Please take a minute to visit Donna's blog and leave her some love!  You can click on her name below to visit her blog.



Hi, I'm Donna, and I've been making cards for five years now. I started out making a scrapbook of our dog and ended up making cards. I also started up my own digital papers shop, and that's been going for 6 years now.

As with most crafters, I have a large collection of die, markers, papers, cardstock, flowers, embellishments. I love adding as much as I can to a card, the fuller the better. I love working with both digital and rubber stamps. I like the digital stamps for being able to resize them to what you want for a craft project, and I love the rubber stamps just for the fact I can collect them....lol 
My Blog address   http://bearlymine.blogspot.co.uk/
Thank you so much, Donna!  Remember, there's still time to play along with our challenge this week, the linky collection will remain open until Sunday 12 noon EST.  To enter your card in our challenge please see the post below.  Have a great day!

No comments: