Friday, February 8, 2013

Our Guest Designer ~ Anita

I hope you are enjoying this week's challenge!  My little ones were just eating some candy hearts yesterday and my 3 year old kept asking me what each of the hearts said, it was so cute.  I remember these little treats from when I was a little girl. 

This week's guest designer is Anita and she's created a card for our 'Candy Hearts' inspiration challenge.  You can see Anita's winning card here.  Welcome Anita and thank you so much for being our guest designer this week! 

Your card is super cute!  The colors you used are awesome together and I'm amazed at how pretty you colored that adorable image!  Love those papers too!  Be sure to stop by Anita's blog and leave her some love!  Click on her name below to visit her blog.



Anita Madden from "Just A Pigment Of My Imagination"

Hi, my name is Anita Madden and I live in a small town in southwestern Ohio.  I'm married and we have one adult daughter that's a nurse and one adorable grandson that we love to spoil!  I've always done some sort of crafting.  I've been a painter for many years (acrylic, watercolor, pen/ink) and then a few years ago I was bitten by the "stamping bug".  Thank you for having me as a guest on your challenge blog.
Thank you so much, Anita!  Remember, there's still time to play along, the linky collection will remain open until Sunday 12 noon EST.  To enter your card in our challenge please see the post below.  Have a great day!

No comments: