Monday, February 11, 2013

ABC16 'Color Challenge' Red, Pink, White/Vanilla

We have some exciting news this week, but before I begin, here is this week's challenge.  It's been awhile since we had a color challenge and this week's challenge was created by our design team member, Danielle.  



ABC16 'Color Challenge’

I can already picture the lovely cards this week's color challenge is going to bring!  Simply create a card using primarily the colors:  Real Red, Pretty in Pink, and White or Vanilla.  I will be using Stampin' Up! colors for a reference and we want everyone to play along so if you do not have these colors please use the closest colors you have. 

Don't have a blog?  No problem, we will visit your online gallery; simply use the keywords ABC16 for this challenge.  

Now for some exciting news!  Today we are welcoming two new design team members!  Please give a big welcome to AnnMarie and Jan!



 Hi! My name is AnnMarie and I am mom to four amazing kids and wife to my very best friend. Hubby and I have been married 22 years. We live in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. I am a long time crafter and dabble in everything from cross stitching to scrapbooking, but my true love has become rubber stamping! I started stamping six years ago and am hooked! I am happiest when my hands are inky and I am surrounded by piles of crafting doo dads! Very nice to meet you all and I look forward to getting to know everyone through all the upcoming ABC challenges!


Jan Forthworth- Tweetybugshouse

 I am the mother of an active 8 year old boy, wife to my wonderful husband James for 12 years. For my job I am in home care provider. You can find me when I am not working my stamp cave creating away, I am very active blogger and I also love to read whenever I get the chance you can find me on goodreads adding to my ever growing collection of books. That me a stamper, reader, wife and mother.


And below are our  design team members' cards to get you inspired!  Be sure to click on their names and visit their blogs!







 

A few things to remember-

--Challenges are limited to cards only.
--You may enter up to 3 times, but please make a new card for each entry.
--You may combine this challenge with up to 10 challenges total.
--Please link this challenge within your blog post.
--When uploading please link your blog post entry, not your blog URL/address.
--No back linking, please make a new card for this challenge.--In order to be chosen a 'Winner' or 'Top 3' you must follow the posted challenge and our blog challenge rules posted above.

Be sure to grab our blog challenge badge (at the top left sidebar) and become a follower.

When entering the challenges please be sure to use your correct email address since that is the email I will be using to contact the winner about being a guest designer.

Now it's your turn!  Show us the cards you've created, happy crafting!

No comments: