Monday, February 18, 2013

ABC16 Challenge Winners

We had gorgeous cards entered in our color challenge last week, thanks so much for playing along with us!  Be sure to join us again this week, we'd love to visit your blogs!  Our winners for this week are-  
 
Click on their names to visit their blogs!

The 'Winner' for our Color challenge is-


Debbie, be sure to grab the 'Winner' badge for your blog.  You will find it on the left hand side bar and please link the badge back to this blog.  Thanks for playing along and congratulations on being chosen our challenge 'Winner'.  You are also invited to join us next week as a guest designer.  I will be sending you an email later with more details about our upcoming challenge. 

And here are our 'Top 3' cards (in numerical order)-





Be sure to grab the 'Top 3' badge for your blog.  You will find it on the left hand side bar and please link the badge back to this blog.  Thanks for playing along and congratulations on being chosen within the 'Top 3'.  They were All Beautiful Cards! 

3 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Awww, thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the Top 3. I'm honored. :-D

Kim B said...

Thank you for choosing me for one of the top 3. I appreciate it and grabbing my badge for my blog. Thank you!!

Patricia said...

Thank you for selecting my card as one of your top 3 this week. It was such a nice surprise to see that! :)