Friday, January 25, 2013

Our Guest Designer ~ Samantha

Hi everyone!  I apologize for posting this later than I usually do.  I haven't been feeling well the past few days and this cold seems to have gotten the best of me.  It's no fun being sick on my birthday.  The good news is that we are having an amazing turn out this week thanks to all of you, but there's still time to play along and I'd like to introduce you to our guest designer this week, Samantha. 

You can see her winning card here.  Welcome Samantha and thank you so much for being our guest designer this week! 

Here's Samantha's birthday card for this week's challenge.  Your card is beautiful, Samantha and I really like how crisp and clean it is and the colors you chose are perfect together.  The layered butterflies are so pretty and your birthday card is sure to brighten someone's birthday!  If you have time stop on by and visit Samantha's blog!



Hi everyone I am very honoured to be a guest designer with ABC challenges. I am married to the best guy in the world funny, thoughtful, understanding and loving are just a few of his qualities, but best of all he is my best friend, we have been married 2½ years and together 9 years. My son just turned 16 last week, I have several animals ( Rabbits, Guinea pigs, Chickens, Ducks and Geese, I have a passion for cooking and baking and make fresh bread, cakes, Jam and all sorts.
I LOVE to craft and have done for years,  I started paper crafting about 7 years ago all kinds of paper crafts, but 5 years ago I was offered a job in a craft shop by my now best friend.. I love my job...  I like to try a variety of styles however I made a resolution this year to try more C&S cards so thought I would make another one for this fabby challenge.

Thank you so much, Samantha!  Remember, there's still time to play along, the linky collection will remain open until Sunday 12 noon EST.  To enter your card in our challenge please see the post below.  Have a great day!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Thank you so much Patty and team! Its a real pleasure to have been able to guest design with you all! Patty I sure hope your feeling better soon too! hugs me x

Ger said...

Gorgeous card Samantha, love those colours! Thankyou for joining us as Guest Designer. Ger x