Thursday, December 20, 2012

Our Guest Designer ~ May Park

Hi everyone!  We are so thrilled that you stopped by and we hope that you can play along with us this week!  This week we are making 'Holiday Cards with Paper Piercing'. 

Our guest designer for this week is May.  You can see May's winning card here.  Welcome May and thank you so much for being our guest designer!  Her card is amazing!  I love the way she did her paper piercing and the colors are so bright and cheery!  Beautifully done!  Be sure to check out her blog and leave her some love!  



Hello everyone! My name is May Park, and I live in Marina del Rey, California, with my wonderful husband. I’m so honored and thrilled to be a guest designer for ABC challenge this week! Thank you so much for having me.
 
I made my first scrapbook page when I went to the Crop Night at Michael’s in 2010. I’ve been a crafter for over two years and seriously making cards from last year. Now stamping and paper crafts have been part of my life. I’m totally addicted! I love living a creative life which brings me happiness.


If you would like to see more of my creations, please visit my blog at http://mayholicraft.wordpress.com

Please note*- This week the linky collection will be closing earlier due to the holiday.  The linky will close Saturday at 12 noon EST instead of Sunday.   Like usual, I will post the winners on Monday morning Dec 24th and our next challenge will be posted on Monday December 31st.  Our DT is taking the week of Christmas off.  Thanks so much!

To enter your card for our current challenge please see the post below.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such an elegant and cheerful creation May.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
{Doing Life – 400 Follower Give Away}

mayholicraft said...

Thanks for the chance to be a guest designer for this challenge. Happy New Year to all of you!! ;) May Park