Friday, December 7, 2012

Our Guest Designer ~ Kim

Good Morning!  This is a fun challenge this week here at ABC challenges!  Holiday cards with bling!  We are excited to see so many entries this week and be sure to follow us!

Our guest designer for this week is Kim.   You can see Kim's winning card here.  Welcome Kim and thank you so much for being our guest designer for our holiday cards with bling challenge this week!  Isn't here card amazing?  I love the nontraditional colors she used, simply beautiful!

 
Hi, my name is Kim and I'm honored to be ABC's guest DT member this week! Thank you Patty and team!

 I've been scrapping for over 10 years and seriously making cards for about 5.  I grew up in Minneapolis MN and moved to rural MN about 8 years ago.  I have 2 small kiddos who keep me on my toes daily (4yrs and 18 mos).  When they are napping and when my house is quiet at night you can most likely find me in scrapbooking room.

 If you'd like to see more of my work, visit my blog at
 
www.agirlandherstamps.blogspot.com

 
Thank you so much, Kim!  Remember, there's still time to play along, the linky collection will remain open until Sunday 12 noon EST and to enter your card in our challenge please see the post below.  Have a great day!

3 comments:

Kim- www.agirlandherstamps.blogspot.com said...

Thank you so much! :)

Patty Gorka said...

Thank you so much, Kim for being our guest designer this week! Your card is beautiful :)

Ger said...

The pink is so pretty! A gorgeous card. Thanks for being an awesome guest designer! Ger x