Friday, December 14, 2012

Our Guest Designer- Angie Vallee

Good Morning!  So far there have been so many lovely snow cards this week here at ABC challenges!  'Let it Snow'Create a card using either snow, or snowflakes, or a snowman. 
You can use one or all three if you like, it's up to you.  Show us some snow! We are excited to see so many entries this week and be sure to follow us!  Please see the post below to enter your card in this week's challenge.

Our guest designer for this week is Angie.   You can see Angie's winning card here.  Welcome Angie and thank you so much for being our guest designer for our 'Let it Snow' challenge!  Your card is gorgeous, Angie!  I'm amazed at all the perfect details, beautiful coloring, and such pretty color choice too!  Be sure to stop by her blog and leave her some love!

 



Hello everyone!!  My name is Angie, or AJ, to some.  I'm so honored and excited to be ABC's guest designer this week!  Thank you so much Patty and the rest of your very talented DT!!

       I'm a nurse and I've been a crafter my entire life.  Paper crafts are my #1 passion!  It's not just something I enjoy doing, it's something I NEED to do!  It has very therapeutic properties for me.  I try to do something creative every day.  My sister Jo and I share this love and we started our blog just 6 short months ago.  If you would like to see more of our creations, please visit our
       blog at yukisgirls.blogspot.com.
 
Thank you so much, Angie!  Remember, there's still time to play along, the linky collection will remain open until Sunday 12 noon EST and to enter your card in our challenge please see the post below.  Have a great day!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

WOW this is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Ger said...

WOW totally stunning! Amazing gorgeous embellishments. Ger x

Rosie Gustafson said...

Just beautiful!