Friday, November 9, 2012

Tic Tac Toe Guest Designer~ Deanne!

There's still time to play along with this week's challenge.  This week is 'Tic Tac Toe'!  We are creating cards using '3 In a Row' from the chart posted in the challenge.  Please see the post below for this week's current 'Tic Tac Toe' challenge. 


Beginning today our 'reminder' posts will now feature our guest designers and I'd like to introduce you to our very first guest designer, Deanne.  You can see Deanne's winning card found in this post here.    

Deanne does such beautiful work, be sure to visit her blog Three Trees {paper} Creations

Here's Deanne's card for this week's challenge-
She used Green Card Stock, Twine, & Leaves.

 
Hi! Some of you may know me as Three Trees, but my friends and family just call me Deanne.  I have been paper crafting ever since I can remember.  I made my first scrapbook when I was five and haven’t stopped since.  Even cardboard boxes weren’t safe from my scissors – I had many cardboard desks and organizational units. 

I live right smack-dab in the middle of Canada, so I have to keep warm and cozy indoors which is perfect for card making!  My husband is my cheerleader and Pixie, our newest chihuahua, is my craft room buddy.  We also own an elderly chihuahua and two older cats.  What can I say, I LOVE animals and crafting – life is good!!!


Thank you so much, Deanne!  Remember, there's still time to play along, the linky collection will remain open until Sunday 12 noon EST. 

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Deanne your creation is just gorgeous, love the design and colours.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Patty Gorka said...

Your card is so beautiful, Deanne! I'm amazed and all the details, your sewing, flowers, leaves, twine, etc! Nicely done! Thank you so much for being our first ever guest designer!

Ger said...

This is lovely Deanne! Love the pocket with the little tags and the pretty die cuts. Ger x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) A•Muse Consultant #1065 said...

Oh my goodness, this card is AMAZING!!!