Friday, November 16, 2012

Our Sketch Guest Designer ~ Nancy!


There's still time to play along with this week's challenge.  This week's challenge is a sketch challenge, and you can find the sketch posted below.  


I'd like to introduce you to our guest designer for this week, Nancy.  You can see Nancy's winning card in this post here.    


Nancy has such a beautiful style of crafting, be sure to visit her blog The Trinket Collector

Here is Nancy's card for this week's challenge-
I love how she turned the sketch!
 


Hello! I'm Nancy, my blog is The Trinket Collector. I live in Eastern Pennsylvania with my husband and our three sons.  I started paper crafting about three years ago after being inspired by all the beautiful handmade cards I saw on Etsy. Since then I've become addicted to collecting rubber stamps (along with designer papers, embellishments, etc) ~ my favorites are
little vintage images, rabbits, and advertisements. 

Thank you so much, Nancy!  Remember, there's still time to play along, the linky collection will remain open until Sunday 12 noon EST. 

3 comments:

Ger said...

Nancy your Guest Designer card is just beautiful. I love the soft colours and gently inked dry embossing! Ger x

Patty Gorka said...

Thank you, Nancy for being our guest designer this week. Your care is so very pretty. I love the soft feel of your card and how you turned the sketch! Beautifully done!

Danielle Vincent said...

Lovely card Nancy - so glad you joined us as the guest designer this week. Hugs D