Friday, November 30, 2012

Our Guest Designer ~ Kadie

Good Morning!  It's been a busy week here at ABC challenges and we are so thrilled to see so many of you are playing along with us this week and a great big thank you to all of our new followers too! 

This week's challenge is an anything goes challenge and our guest designer for this week is Kadie.   You can see Kadie's winning card here.  Welcome Kadie and thank you so much for being our guest designer for our anything goes challenge this week!


Kadie ~ In My MInds Eye

Hi my name is Kadie and I've been making cards for a little over 5 years now. I have been so blessed in that time with the wonderful people I've met and friendships I've made through this fun (and addicting) craft! I live in Seattle with my sweet husband and two mini greyhounds. Thanks so much for letting me share my card with you!

Thank you so much, Kadie!  Remember, there's still time to play along, the linky collection will remain open until Sunday 12 noon EST and to enter your card in our challenge please see the post below. 

1 comment:

Ger said...

Lovely card Kadie so pretty. I love blue and yellow, so cheerful! Thanks for being a wonderful Guest Designer this week! Ger x