Friday, November 23, 2012

Our Color Challenge Guest Designer ~ Mynnette!

Good Morning!  I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  We'd love to have you play along with us this week and there's still some time left until the linky closes.  This week is a color challenge and we are using:  Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, and Chocolate Chip.  Although we will be using SU colors as a reference we want everyone to be able to play along so if you do not have these colors please use the closest colors you have.

And now I'd like to introduce you to our guest designer for this week, Mynnette.  You can see Mynnette's winning card in this post here.    

Here is Mynnette's card for this week's color challenge.  Isn't it beautiful?  You do such lovely work, Mynnette!  Thank you so much for being our guest designer this week!


Mynnette Kitchen~ On a Stampage

My name is Mynnette Kitchen and I own a few different craft blogs.  My personal blog is called On a Stampage and was started just a few short years ago.  I neglected it for about a year until I found the joy of online card challenges!  I've been hooked ever since!  I also own the Technique Tuesday challenge blog, the Inkspirational Challenge blog (challenges coming in January), and co-own 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown.  I've been stamping and paper crafting avidly for about 7 years now and love all different types of products and love to learn new things everyday!  A huge thanks to Patty and the gals here at ABC Challenges--I'm so honored to be their guest this week!

Remember, there's still time to play along, the linky collection will remain open until Sunday 12 noon EST. 

2 comments:

Patty Gorka said...

Thank you, Mynnette for being this week's guest designer. Your card is soooo pretty! You make such lovely cards!

Ger said...

Ooh this is just gorgeous Mynnette! Thankyou for joining us as Guest Designer this week with your stunning card! Ger x