Friday, September 28, 2012

New Challenge Blog & Design Team Call

Hi everyone!  My name is Patty Gorka and some of you know me as LaLatty from my blog LaLatty Stamp 'N Stuff.  This is something that I've always wanted to do and hubby convinced me to go ahead and give it a try.  So welcome to my new challenge blog! 

The challenges on this blog will be of a nice variety:  sketch, color, theme, embellishments, inspiration, etc.  The design team will be picking weekly 'Winner' and that winner will be welcome to join us the following week as a guest designer.  We will also choose three 'Top 3' favorite cards that will be featured in a winner post.  This blog challenge is for cards only.

Our first challenge will begin on Oct 22nd and I will be looking for some members to join me on a design team.  If you are interested leave a comment for me on this post.  This design team call runs from now until October 15th.  Here are a few requirements-

Design Team Requirements
Design team applicants should have a blog that is updated regularly and your blog should be at least 6 months old.  Must be available to participate in weekly challenges and post them on your blog Monday mornings.  Your cards should be finished, photographed, and posted onto our facebook group by 9pm (EST) Sundays. 

This term will run from the beginning of Nov until the end of December 2012.  (The next design team will begin in January 2013).  You will also need to leave comments for those who enter our challenges, not to worry we will divide up the comments if needed).  You need to have a facebook account since our group will communicate through facebook.  And most of all have fun!  I've been on several design teams and it's been wonderful, plus I met several wonderful blogging friends that way so I hope you’re ready to give it a try and enter my first ever design team call.  I will be looking for 5-6 design team members.

24 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Good luck Patty - can't wait for the challenges to begin - Jacqueline xx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) A•Muse Consultant #1065 said...

Congratulations on your brand new challenge... a Challenge Blog! Woo Hoo!!! I can't wait to see what you'll have in store for the crafting world.

Jackie said...

Congrats on your challenge blog Patty! What a great opportunity for you!!

I am very interested in being on your Design Team. Thanks for the opportunity to share my artwork with the world!!!!

Carolina Little said...

Congratulations Patty!!!. I'm a follower now. I can't wait for the first challenge!!!

Pam~ said...

Awesome for taking this on...way to go hubby! Looking forward to following and participating in your challenges!

Em's Thoughts said...

Congrats Patty. I am so proud of you. This is a great thing and I can't wait to participate.

I also would love to have a chance to be on your DT. Thanks so much.

Danielle Vincent said...

Yay Patty! So happy for you and can't wait to see what you have in store for us. I always admire your creations and so enjoy being on the 52CCT DT with you. Hugs!!!

Terry said...

Congrats Patty. I've not done cards in a really long time and I love getting your daily emails with the cards you create. I can't wait for you to start your challenge blog. I'm going to try and play along and maybe I'll get back into making cards and using up the TONS of supplies I have on hand!

Chrisboldo said...

How fun for you.....I wish I could put my name in the hat for DT's but Maybe next round b/c my blog is still to new....I will try to join in the challenges though. Good luck.

thecardphilelady.blogspot.com

Mary Gillmarten said...

Exciting!

Barb said...

Good Luck Patty on your new venture--can't wait to play along. I am not able to apply for your DT either as I am not on Facebook. But, I am a follower here and will stop by often!

Tracie said...

Awsome - I can't wait to see what you all create!

Shari Nelson said...

Sounds like fun!

Michelle said...

Fun! I'm looking forward to the challenges :)

Diane Clark-Sutton said...

Congrats on your new blog. I will try to particpate.

~Paola~ said...

woww..Great news! ♥ Congratulations Patty on persuing one of your dreams! I'll be checking in here often, and perhaps even throw my hat at trying for a DT spot in the next year...
Looking forward to your challenges...
God Bless! ♥

Rosie Gustafson said...

Nice to see a nw challenge blog. I would love to be on your DT. I am on 2, but would love to be on a fresh challenge blog. (one from the beginning) My email is rositagustafson@hotmail please comtact me either way. My blog is "Rosie's Sanity Corner" http://rosiegustafson.blogspot.com/
Thank you!

Laurian said...

Great to see a new challenge blog, I would be interested in the DT spot my blog is http://lauralcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
and my email is laurian.inthegarden@ntlworld.com

Hugs

Laurian

Nancy Y said...

Congratulations on your new challenge blog ~ it sounds like tons of fun!!
Nancy xx :D

Lela said...

Patty, How exciting to start up a challenge blog! I've never before applied for a DT but I would love to be considered. Thanks for the opportunity.

Ger said...

Congratulations on your brand new challenge blog! Looking forward to participating.

I would also like to be considered for your DT.

Ger x

WencheP said...

This sounds exciting!

Would love to be a member of your design team.

You can visit my blog HERE

Ashley Lydia said...

Congratulations on your new challenge blog, I would love to be a part of your design team!!! I have checked out your blog your creations are beautiful, I really liked the adorable Halloween wreath. Anyway I am glad I found your new challenge blog and cant wait for Oct. 22nd to join in on the fun no matter what end i'm on =)

sweetpea said...

I am so pleased to hear of a new challenge blog starting. I would love to join you on the DT and share my work with you all. Good luck to everybody. Jan